Boot fitting - boot fitting by experts
BOOT FITTING FOR EVERYONE, THE PERFECT SKI BOOT IS ESSENTIAL FOR SUCCESSFUL SKI RACING!
THE DREAM OF THE PERFECT SKI BOOT: 100% FIT, 100% POWER TRANSMISSION
- Individual orthopaedic inlay (special insoles for every type)
- Milling and thermal stretching of the outer casing (to relieve pressure points)
- Steaming (foam inner shoe for many models)
- Canting setting (perfect positioning of the wide-angle "bow legs or knock-knees")
- Interface in accordance with FIS standard (specially for racing boots)
- Special tuning for racing boots (advice and professional adjustment of the racing boot)
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF A WELL-FITTED SKI BOOT IN SKI RACING?
- Suitable degree of hardness of the ski boot
- Ski boot without pressure points
- Skiing without pain
- Less risk of injury with correct canting setting
- Better power transmission through correct size and perfect fit
- Less wasted energy
In order to ensure the best possible supervision, please book an appointment in advance. Tel +43 664 142 56 55 or via our contact form. Appointments are also possible outside our opening hours.