Terms & Conditions
Important Notes For Your Order
- If a group should be reduced to less than 4 participants for any reason, we reserve the right to assign you to another group or to reduce the number of lessons.
- A minimum number of 3 participants is required for all group courses. When there are fewer than 3 persons, the Ski School reserves the right to decide whether to run the course or to refund the amount paid.
- Changes of instructors are possible due to our flexible organisation.
- We do not assume any liability for accidents occurring during or before lessons. It is the responsibility of course participants to take out accident and liability insurance.
- Refund of the course fee due to injury or illness only upon presentation of a medical cert. Only unused days (difference) will be refunded.
- Course cancellations due to weather conditions (force majeure) will not be refunded. Private lessons take place regardless of the weather conditions. The course ticket is not transferable! Unused course days expire!
- All deliveries and services of the Ski School made by online order via the internet and all other online services are subject to these Terms & Conditions
Content of the Online Offer
- The Ski School/the Ski Rental Shop (hereinafter "author") does not assume any liability for the correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided, nor does he guarantee that all the information is up-to-date. Liability claims against the author, concerning damage of idealistic or of a material kind, which was caused by the use or non-use of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are in principle impossible, insofar as a non-deliberate or roughly negligent fault can be proved on the part of the author.
- All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The author expressly retains the right to amend, supplement, delete or discontinue the publication, temporarily or permanently, of parts of the pages or the entire offerings without special notice having been given.
References and Links
- For direct or indirect references to third-party websites ("links"), which are not within the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force exclusively in the case, where the author has knowledge about the content and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal content.
- The author hereby expressly states that at the time of the setting of the links there was no illegal content recognizable with the linked pages. The author does not have any influence on the current and future organization, the contents or the authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, the author hereby expressly disassociates itself from all content of all linked/referenced pages, which were changed after the link had been set. This statement applies to all links and references, set within our own internet content as well as to foreign entries in guest books, panels and mailing lists installed by the author.
- For illegal, faulty or incomplete contents and particularly for damage which results from the use or non-use of information presented the supplier of the site alone is liable, which has been referred to and not the one, whose links merely refer to the publication.
Copyrights, brands and trademarks
- The author will make every effort to consider in all publications, copyrights of the used graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences produced by itself, or to revert back to license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
- ll brands and trademarks, mentioned within the internet offer, which may be registered and protected by third parties, are unrestrictedly subject to the regulations of the respective valid laws and to the rights of the registered owners. However, due to the mere mentioning of a brand or trademark, no conclusion can be drawn, that brand names are not protected by third-party rights!
- The copyright for published objects, produced by the author itself, remains exclusively with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications shall not be allowed without the author’s express consent.
Booking and reservation of ski and snowboard courses
- The use of the ski lifts is not included in the course fees. The Ski School does not assume responsibility for failures of the cable cars and lift facilities and, in this case, does not refund any costs arising from unused lesson hours.
- Rental and reservation of ski and snowboard equipment
- Renters are liable for the correct return of equipment up to the sales value of the rented product.
- Theft has to be reported to the police.
- The equipment owner has the right to ask for security in the form of the provision of a personal document (passport, ID card, driving licence) or a deposit. The provision of security is not valid as a possible purchasing price for the equipment.
- Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT. Please send an e-mail to support(at)payyo(dot)ch for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Place of jurisdiction, place of fulfilment and governing law
- Place of fulfilment is the central headquarter of the Ski School/the Ski Rental. Place of jurisdiction for any disputes will be the competent court at the central headquarters of the Ski School/the Ski Rental. Austrian Law applies. The contract language is German.